HUM 215 Module 1 Assignment 3 Exploring Your Culture (2 PPT)
This Tutorial was purchased 0 times & rated No rating by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HUM 215 Module 1 Assignment 3 Exploring Your Culture 1.pptx
- HUM 215 Module 1 Assignment 3 Exploring Your Culture 2.pptx
- HUM 215 Module 1 Assignment 3 Exploring Your Culture.pptx
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers of the Assignment
Part of successfully exploring other cultures is having a solid foundation in the tenets of one’s culture. This assignment will have you evaluate key components of your culture. When you begin exploring the main foundation of other cultures, you will be able to identify similarities or dissimilarities to your own. This is also a good self-ethnographic activity.
Develop a presentation on the cultural identity with which you align yourself. Consider the following:
· Describe the culture you identify with.
· Explain the major components of your culture.
· Explain the various symbols associated with your culture including their meanings.
· Describe the other cultures you are integrated with besides your own. What are the similarities and differences between these cultures with which you are connected?
· Evaluate the roles that race, class, age, and gender play in your culture.
Support your statements with examples and scholarly references.
You may use images and other media to present your perspective. Use the speakers’ notes to explain your statements in further detail.
Develop a 10-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A3.ppt. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A3.ppt.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers LASA 2: Ethnographic Comparison Anthropologists are interested in framing broad hypotheses about human behavior. In order to do this, it is imperative to use examples from multiple cultures to ensure that their conclusions are not grounded in a s..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers Analyzing Religions The US culture has a broad spectrum of religious affiliations and religiosity. As a result of interacting with people who share similarities, people seldom evaluate the main premises of other religions. This assignment will gi..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers LASA 1: Naturalistic Observations and Evaluation Conducting an ethnographic study is a fun way of gathering research about your social environment. You may have done an ethnography before without really being aware of it. In a small way, this ass..
This Tutorial contains 2 Set of Papers for each Assignment (Check Details Below) HUM 215 Module 1 Assignment 3 Exploring Your Culture (2 PPT) HUM 215 Module 2 Assignment 2 Analyzing World Cultures (2 Papers) HUM 215 Module 3 Assignment 2 LASA 1 Naturalistic..