HUM 215 Module 4 Assignment 2 Analysing Religions (2 Papers)
This Tutorial was purchased 7 times & rated A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HUM 215 Module 4 Assignment 2 Analysing Religions.docx
- HUM 215 Module 4 Assignment 2 Analysing Religions 1.docx
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
The US culture has a broad spectrum of religious affiliations and religiosity. As a result of interacting with people who share similarities, people seldom evaluate the main premises of other religions. This assignment will give you the opportunity to explore two religions that are new to you.
Using Argosy University online library resources, identify and research
· Two religions which are unfamiliar to you.
· Select two peer-reviewed academic resources on these selected religions.
Based on your research, complete the following:
· Compare and contrast these religions from an anthropological perspective.
· Describe the history of the religion. Be sure to include the following:
· When and how it was first founded
· Details of initial leaders of the movement and spread of the religion
· Explain the main principles of each religion’s belief systems, the religious texts—if utilized—and the significant practices.
· Examine the role religious leaders have in these religions as well as the roles devotees or followers play.
· Describe how the religions view at least three varying social norms or cultural issues.
· Examine how these two religions coexist in a globalized world.
Support your statements with examples. Be sure to include a list of scholarly references.
Write a 3–4-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers LASA 2: Ethnographic Comparison Anthropologists are interested in framing broad hypotheses about human behavior. In order to do this, it is imperative to use examples from multiple cultures to ensure that their conclusions are not grounded in a s..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers LASA 1: Naturalistic Observations and Evaluation Conducting an ethnographic study is a fun way of gathering research about your social environment. You may have done an ethnography before without really being aware of it. In a small way, this ass..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers of this Assignment Analyzing World Cultures Media play a very large role in both the development and the perpetuation of cultural elements. You may never have watched a foreign movie or even clips evaluating other cultures. In this ass..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers of the Assignment Part of successfully exploring other cultures is having a solid foundation in the tenets of one’s culture. This assignment will have you evaluate key components of your culture. When you begin exploring the main foundation of other ..
This Tutorial contains 2 Set of Papers for each Assignment (Check Details Below) HUM 215 Module 1 Assignment 3 Exploring Your Culture (2 PPT) HUM 215 Module 2 Assignment 2 Analyzing World Cultures (2 Papers) HUM 215 Module 3 Assignment 2 LASA 1 Naturalistic..