HUM 215 Module 5 Assignment 1 LASA 2 Ethnographic Comparison (2 Papers)
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HUM 215 Module 5 Assignment 1 LASA 2 Ethnographic Comparison 1.docx
- HUM 215 Module 5 Assignment 1 LASA 2 Ethnographic Comparison 2.docx
- HUM 215 Module 5 Assignment 1 LASA 2 Ethnographic Comparison.docx
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
LASA 2: Ethnographic Comparison
Anthropologists are interested in framing broad hypotheses about human behavior. In order to do this, it is imperative to use examples from multiple cultures to ensure that their conclusions are not grounded in a single case.
In this assignment, you will be taking on the role of an ethnologist, using multiple ethnographic accounts to study human behavior and culture.
Do the following:
· Identify two to three societies to compare such as African, Indian, Chinese, Korean, or Native American. Please note that these are suggested societies; you may choose something not on this list.
· Choose one aspect of human culture discussed in the course:
· Domestic life and kinship
· Subsistence and economy
· Culture change
Using the module readings, Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, write a research paper to include the following:
· Describe the background information of each of the societies you have chosen. You need not analyze this background information, only provide details regarding these societies.
· Analyze the aspect of human culture you selected for each of the societies.
· Compare and contrast the similarities and differences between the societies in relation to the topic you chose—for example, standard of living, education, or employment opportunities.
· Summarize and address human behavior in relation to your topic and based on your examples.
· Address the realities of life for the cultures you have examined.
· Examine some of the social problems and public policy issues that become apparent.
Your paper should have a title page as well as an introduction section. This introduction section should include the societies you selected as well as the human culture aspect you will be discussing and why it is relevant to anthropology. As an anthropologist, use relevant anthropological terms in your analysis.
Support your statements with examples and scholarly references.
Write a 4–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers Analyzing Religions The US culture has a broad spectrum of religious affiliations and religiosity. As a result of interacting with people who share similarities, people seldom evaluate the main premises of other religions. This assignment will gi..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers LASA 1: Naturalistic Observations and Evaluation Conducting an ethnographic study is a fun way of gathering research about your social environment. You may have done an ethnography before without really being aware of it. In a small way, this ass..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers of this Assignment Analyzing World Cultures Media play a very large role in both the development and the perpetuation of cultural elements. You may never have watched a foreign movie or even clips evaluating other cultures. In this ass..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers of the Assignment Part of successfully exploring other cultures is having a solid foundation in the tenets of one’s culture. This assignment will have you evaluate key components of your culture. When you begin exploring the main foundation of other ..
This Tutorial contains 2 Set of Papers for each Assignment (Check Details Below) HUM 215 Module 1 Assignment 3 Exploring Your Culture (2 PPT) HUM 215 Module 2 Assignment 2 Analyzing World Cultures (2 Papers) HUM 215 Module 3 Assignment 2 LASA 1 Naturalistic..